Microsoft annonce a new Azure service, Azure Security Center ! It’s a new portal who helps you protect, detect and respond to cybersecurity threats.
Azure Security Center can help you to:
- Understand the security state of all of your Azure resources
- Take control of cloud security by defining policies that recommend and monitor security configurations
- Make it easy for DevOps to deploy integrated Microsoft and partner security solutions
- Find threats with advanced analysis of your security-related events developed using our vast global intelligence assets and expertise
- Respond to incidents faster with security alerts that offer insights into the attack and suggestions for remediation.
In this document, you were introduced to the security monitoring and policy management components in Azure Security Center. To learn more, see the following:
- Setting security policies in Azure Security Center – Learn how to configure security policies
- Managing security recommendations in Azure Security Center – Learn how recommendations help you protect your Azure resources
- Security health monitoring in Azure Security Center – Learn how to monitor the health of your Azure resources
- Managing and responding to security alerts in Azure Security Center – Learn how to manage and respond to security alerts
- Azure Security Center FAQ – Find frequently asked questions about using the service
- Azure Security Blog – Get the latest Azure security news and information